07-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Task 4 came back, this is the sort of stuff they say when you nail it:
"Score: Meets Requirement
Comment: Excellent work on this assessment! The submission meets all areas of the task requirements, and is very well written. Each of the task prompts is addressed in appropriate detail, and the work demonstrates a solid grasp upon the concepts of cost systems and financial analysis. Well done."
Too bad the great comments remain so elusive...at least I'm past the halfway mark on Financial Analyses.
"Score: Meets Requirement
Comment: Excellent work on this assessment! The submission meets all areas of the task requirements, and is very well written. Each of the task prompts is addressed in appropriate detail, and the work demonstrates a solid grasp upon the concepts of cost systems and financial analysis. Well done."
Too bad the great comments remain so elusive...at least I'm past the halfway mark on Financial Analyses.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)