wannawin Wrote:I just joined intracert- and with IC's help, got a 68 in Sociology. :o
[SIZE="4"]I am so inspired by everyone's determination to finish, and I am in awe at Brian Fey's speed at finishing three degrees![/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="navy"]Hello Etta -
Welcome to the IC-Forums-Classroom and CONGRATS on passing your Sociology exam!!
As to you degree/diploma concerns, there is no difference noted or listed indicating D/L or B&M. It isn't necessary and/or required to indicate how/where you obtained your degree on an application and more importantly D/L degrees are prevalent these days and considered an acceptable practice if not a standard one.
Thanks for your compliments too and Good Luck!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)