Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on human growh & development 1st time taking clep test
#13
Thanks for the welcoming!!!
And thank you very much to you and everybody else that took the time to post on this thread! Everybody has been so helpful!!!!
I really appreciate it! My test is on thursday but I also work full time. I hope I can have enough time to prepare myself well-enough for this test!!!!

SoliDeoGloria Wrote:Welcome to Instantcert! Smile
I took the Human Growth and Development right after I did Intro to Psychology because of the overlap. I used only the REA book and the Official CLEP Study Guide. Human Growth and Development CLEP Study Guide - Free-Clep-Prep.com is a fabulous resource. If you have a subscription to IC, look through the Specific Feedback section too!

I actually used Education Portal to study for the Macroeconomics CLEP, and it was excellent for that. I have heard others say that it is great for the Intro to Psychology CLEP too. I do not know how it does with the Human Growth and Development exam, but it's been great for a couple of other exams.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice on human growh & development 1st time taking clep test - by mirlact - 08-04-2013, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 725 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,458 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,387 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Indian Institute of Skills Development Training flan_eur 0 2,883 03-02-2026, 04:41 AM
Last Post: flan_eur
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 2,928 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,269 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,545 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,576 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,232 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,073 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)