Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got a job as an instructor...
#10
Congrats!!! Based on a lot of your posts it seems like academia will suit you well. Now go out there and show your colleagues and future students that there's a new sheriff in town. Make a great first impression ride your new mountain bike on campus and do a couple of popper wheelies and then do one of those cool screeching side stops when you park your bike. JK please don't take my advice I don't want you to get fired on your first day of work for acting like a juvenile. Good luck!
TESC AA
TESC BA June 2010
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got a job as an instructor... - by sanantone - 08-28-2013, 09:49 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by cookderosa - 08-28-2013, 10:31 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by sanantone - 08-29-2013, 01:23 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by cookderosa - 08-29-2013, 08:57 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by Lindagerr - 08-29-2013, 08:59 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by Daithi - 08-29-2013, 09:25 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by topdog98 - 08-29-2013, 02:55 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by taylor - 08-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by cookderosa - 08-29-2013, 04:38 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by Daithi - 08-29-2013, 06:34 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by sanantone - 08-29-2013, 07:50 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by Lindagerr - 08-29-2013, 09:57 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by cookderosa - 08-29-2013, 10:11 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by Lindagerr - 08-29-2013, 10:28 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by sanantone - 08-30-2013, 01:01 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by cookderosa - 08-30-2013, 08:19 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by Lindagerr - 08-30-2013, 12:07 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by ShotoJuku - 08-30-2013, 12:36 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by JBtesc - 08-30-2013, 01:49 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by topdog98 - 08-30-2013, 04:28 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by taylor - 08-30-2013, 07:37 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by ShotoJuku - 08-30-2013, 08:19 PM
I got a job as an instructor... - by sanantone - 08-31-2013, 06:54 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by sanantone - 08-31-2013, 06:59 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by taylor - 08-31-2013, 11:16 AM
I got a job as an instructor... - by ShotoJuku - 08-31-2013, 11:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)