08-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Jonathan Whatley Wrote:Index cards are piling up; worked problems are starting to.
If you have an iphone check out the Brainscape app. You can make your own personal flash cards. You can either type them out on your phone or on your computer and have it sync to your phone.
My first semester in college after I got out of the military I was using index cards, but they piled up quickly. I think the app is way better because I don't have to lug around index cards and I always have my phone on me.
It makes for a great way to kill time in situations where you might not have access to your flash cards or would be impractical to use them. I especially like using the app while walking from class to class particularly when I have a test.
Cleps Passed:
Information Systems & Computer Applications - 64
Spanish - 58
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit - 71
Principles of Macroeconomics - 53
Principles of Microeconomics - 61
Introductory Sociology - 54
Calculus - 51
Biology - 67
Information Systems & Computer Applications - 64
Spanish - 58
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit - 71
Principles of Macroeconomics - 53
Principles of Microeconomics - 61
Introductory Sociology - 54
Calculus - 51
Biology - 67


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)