Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA
#10
I'm am currently in the process of attempting to earn credit via Learning Counts. I submitted my 12-credit PLA last week so I'm in the waiting game. I have only spoken to one other person who successfully completed credit via LC through TESC. I did the cheapest way- $129 course + $250 for 12 credits. The course was a waste of time and left me with just as many questions as I started. Their customer service hasn't been very helpful either, but I hope after they return the first draft I'll have a better idea of what to expect for the next one I hope to submit before my 6 months runs out.
CLEP's and DSST's passed: Fund. of Counseling, Tech Writing, Here's to your Health, Intro to Computers, Analyzing and Interpreting Lit, Human Growth and Devel, Intro to Soc., Crim Just, Law Enforcement, Env. and Humanity, Astronomy.
Completed 2 PLA's through LearningCounts.org.
Completed Capstone at TESC.


Messages In This Thread
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by SweetSecret - 09-08-2013, 07:20 AM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by sanantone - 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by Jonathan Whatley - 09-08-2013, 10:04 AM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by sanantone - 09-08-2013, 11:16 AM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by SweetSecret - 09-08-2013, 01:03 PM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by sanantone - 09-08-2013, 10:39 PM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by SweetSecret - 09-09-2013, 11:25 PM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by cookderosa - 09-10-2013, 12:01 AM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by SweetSecret - 09-10-2013, 10:52 AM
LearningCounts vs. TESC PLA - by FallingWaters - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,480 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,254 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,612 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,573 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,933 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,566 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 5,177 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 29,237 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808
  TESC Liberal Arts Capstone Review hornj 13 10,397 08-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Last Post: mabby
  TESC BA Psychology lovewins 5 3,458 07-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)