Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Has Anyone Ever Failed A Capstone Course?
#21
I am currently taking the TESC capstone too. And for whatever reason I am not "getting it" either. But today I started comparing prior papers that my instructor had posted weeks ago to the syllabus, and now I think I'm "getting it" This is an "academic paper unlike anything you have done before". These words are the clue. Use your syllabus, the reading assignments, and any example papers you can get your hands on. The key is the "main question" that is answered by 2 or more sub-questions that you actually research. I think the trick is you turn the usual expository subject into a question that you answer with 2 or more researchable sub-questions that by inference answer your main question. Good luck to us both!


Messages In This Thread
Has Anyone Ever Failed A Capstone Course? - by JohnnyHeck - 12-03-2013, 10:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,165 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 9,905 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 9,496 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  TESU LIB-495 Capstone Ideas JanuarySunshine 1 3,109 07-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 10,868 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  Capstone TESU d.cononge 16 8,987 06-27-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JayUsher
  Two More UL Courses and Capstone MrBossmanJr 17 8,356 06-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr
  URGENT HELP NEEDED! Survey on Online Digital Learning due by 23 June for Capstone! Nightmoves5 6 4,180 06-21-2018, 06:49 PM
Last Post: fork
  TESU Liberal Arts Capstone omuneek 8 5,342 06-20-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,730 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)