Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please Help! My newb-itis is killing me...
#4
As I see it the problem is you only have 8 upper level 300-400 level Science/math courses that is why they din't put you Calc, I & II or you A & P I and II into your area of study. You don't show it herebut the area of study requires a minimum of 18 upper level credits so the 10 credits you have left in your area of concentration must all be 300-400 level.

I hope this makes sense. I am pretty sure you could find some upper level courses in CS that you could use to fill these in.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Please Help! My newb-itis is killing me... - by Lindagerr - 01-27-2014, 05:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 Trends Killing College Life Long Learning 3 2,831 09-28-2020, 05:09 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Microsoft killing many certifications bluebooger 5 3,199 03-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  weather and climate geo 121 is killing me satchseven 6 2,637 02-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Help a Poor Newb? DrUni 12 3,672 06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Last Post: DrUni
  Biology is killing me Arthiel 21 6,034 12-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: STG
  Newb in need of help with the "Big 3" RacherBunny 6 2,547 05-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Last Post: malcs
  A total newb's experience with CLEP/DSST Bushrunner 17 6,737 05-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)