Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please Help! My newb-itis is killing me...
#5
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Smile
@ironheadjack and @Lindagerr, I'm planning to take Calculus III and Linear Algebra through LSU correspondence for the remaining 7 UL credits. I've been told by 3 or 4 advisors that the requirement is 15UL credits I sure hope that many advisors would drop the ball... but anything's possibly these days with customer service... Sad At any rate, I was wondering if you guys think the Calculus would most likely be moved over to the Concentration area if I took another LL math course through ALEKS? Any thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Please Help! My newb-itis is killing me... - by cypster - 01-27-2014, 09:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 Trends Killing College Life Long Learning 3 2,836 09-28-2020, 05:09 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Microsoft killing many certifications bluebooger 5 3,205 03-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  weather and climate geo 121 is killing me satchseven 6 2,637 02-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Help a Poor Newb? DrUni 12 3,672 06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Last Post: DrUni
  Biology is killing me Arthiel 21 6,038 12-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: STG
  Newb in need of help with the "Big 3" RacherBunny 6 2,550 05-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Last Post: malcs
  A total newb's experience with CLEP/DSST Bushrunner 17 6,740 05-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)