04-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello,
I've been lurking for several weeks and am now trying to come up with a degree plan for a BA in History. I have an AAS in Graphic Design from a CC.
My question is this: I see in this thread that the courses in a concentration for an AAS would be free electives. Would that be the case if several of these courses appear in the PLA database with the ART designation? At the CC, (except for the drawing courses I took), they were not coded ART.
TIA.
I've been lurking for several weeks and am now trying to come up with a degree plan for a BA in History. I have an AAS in Graphic Design from a CC.
My question is this: I see in this thread that the courses in a concentration for an AAS would be free electives. Would that be the case if several of these courses appear in the PLA database with the ART designation? At the CC, (except for the drawing courses I took), they were not coded ART.
TIA.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)