04-28-2014, 10:36 AM
soliloquy Wrote:This is so off-topic and i think you gave some great advice. I'm an alumni of DLIFLC. I had no idea you could find employment there. I know they do not outright say no US Citizens can apply but I thought you had to be a native or near-native to teach languages there. I wish you the best and hope you will give us an update if you are successful with that job prospect!
Hi, Im not sure if you meant about my post but yeah Im a native speaker of foreign language and speaks everyday. I came to the US when I was 16 and joined the Army at 18. I was stationed at DLI as admin staff after deployment. When I was about to get out of the Army I asked them if Im qualified to teach but at least a bachelor must be needed as an Instructor.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)