Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESC Capstone- just started and have questions
#8
FallingWaters Wrote:Yes.

I'm still at a loss. There are so many documents, manuals, forms, and links everywhere- many of them giving opposing information. One thing said to send the form to the mentor at the beginning of the course via snail mail ("do not email!")- while another link said DO NOT contact your mentor in any way other than email. >Sad

I'm still trying to find the discussion form where I am supposed to post my experience with the ETS test.

Yes, there is opposing information - I found the same thing as well. I heard TE wants students to use the private mentor/student forum to ask questions instead of using email. But I think it's up to the individual mentor as to how they want to be contacted. But I don't think that form is mandatory. Hope that helps!


Messages In This Thread
TESC Capstone- just started and have questions - by CollegeKid - 06-05-2014, 12:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,177 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 9,908 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,140 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 3,007 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 4,553 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 9,497 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  TESU LIB-495 Capstone Ideas JanuarySunshine 1 3,109 07-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: davewill
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,526 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 10,868 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  Capstone TESU d.cononge 16 8,987 06-27-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JayUsher

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)