06-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Each test has more than one version, you may have gotten a version that had questions not well covered on the flashcards whereas someone else might have taken a version that had 75% of the info from the flashcards.
I never used only one source but IC was always one of my sources. I always used the specific exam feedback and sometimes a study guide was attached or a good study source was mentioned. I never even came close to failing any of the CLEP/TECEP/DSST's I took. All questions may not be covered in the flashcards but all questions will not be covered with any one study method. For me I never bothered trying to type in answers I just read the question gave my best guess orally then clicked to see and read the correct answer. Through reading the complete answer I learned things that helped me surmise answers to other questions.
Everyone has their own learning style and IC might not work for everyone, but as part of a combination of study resources I don't think it can be beat.
[FONT="] EXAMS TAKEN[/FONT][FONT="]
1/07 TECEP Psyc. of Women (Needed/achieved) 60/74 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
1/08 DSST Tech. Writing 46/64 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
4/07 TECEP Word Proc Fund 65/75 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
4/07 CLEP Info Syst & Comp App. 50/64 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
3/07 DSST Hist of Vietnam War 44/66 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
11/07 DSST Intro to World Religions 48/65 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
5/08 CLEP Anlyz & Interp. Lit. 50/69 [/FONT][FONT="]6[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]CR[/FONT][FONT="]
5/08 CLEP Intro to Psych. 50/65 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
6/08 CLEP Intro to Socio 50/69 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
1/09 CLEP Social Sci & Hist 50/66 [/FONT][FONT="]6 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
1/15/10 DSST Enviro & Humanity 46/67 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
2/5/10 DSST Found Of Edu 46/68 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
3/6/10 CLEP Intro to Edu Psych 50/63 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
3/25/10 CLEP Human Growth & Devel 50/66 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
4/24/10 ECE Literacy Instruct in Elem. School A [/FONT][FONT="]6 CR[/FONT]
[FONT="]5/27/10 CLEP Natural Science 50/62 [/FONT][FONT="]6 CR[/FONT]
[FONT="]2/11 DSST Here’s to Your Health 400/435 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]5/19/11 CLEP American Government[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]50/61[/FONT][FONT="] 3 CR
[/FONT]
[FONT="]That is 66 credits all by testing[/FONT] most using IC
I never used only one source but IC was always one of my sources. I always used the specific exam feedback and sometimes a study guide was attached or a good study source was mentioned. I never even came close to failing any of the CLEP/TECEP/DSST's I took. All questions may not be covered in the flashcards but all questions will not be covered with any one study method. For me I never bothered trying to type in answers I just read the question gave my best guess orally then clicked to see and read the correct answer. Through reading the complete answer I learned things that helped me surmise answers to other questions.
Everyone has their own learning style and IC might not work for everyone, but as part of a combination of study resources I don't think it can be beat.
[FONT="] EXAMS TAKEN[/FONT][FONT="]
1/07 TECEP Psyc. of Women (Needed/achieved) 60/74 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
1/08 DSST Tech. Writing 46/64 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
4/07 TECEP Word Proc Fund 65/75 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
4/07 CLEP Info Syst & Comp App. 50/64 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
3/07 DSST Hist of Vietnam War 44/66 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
11/07 DSST Intro to World Religions 48/65 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
5/08 CLEP Anlyz & Interp. Lit. 50/69 [/FONT][FONT="]6[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]CR[/FONT][FONT="]
5/08 CLEP Intro to Psych. 50/65 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
6/08 CLEP Intro to Socio 50/69 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
1/09 CLEP Social Sci & Hist 50/66 [/FONT][FONT="]6 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
1/15/10 DSST Enviro & Humanity 46/67 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
2/5/10 DSST Found Of Edu 46/68 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
3/6/10 CLEP Intro to Edu Psych 50/63 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
3/25/10 CLEP Human Growth & Devel 50/66 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="]
4/24/10 ECE Literacy Instruct in Elem. School A [/FONT][FONT="]6 CR[/FONT]
[FONT="]5/27/10 CLEP Natural Science 50/62 [/FONT][FONT="]6 CR[/FONT]
[FONT="]2/11 DSST Here’s to Your Health 400/435 [/FONT][FONT="]3 CR[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]5/19/11 CLEP American Government[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]50/61[/FONT][FONT="] 3 CR
[/FONT]
[FONT="]That is 66 credits all by testing[/FONT] most using IC
Linda
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)