Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
University of Idaho - Independent Study - experiences please
#3
cookderosa Wrote:It's been a while ago, but I signed up for Ethics and dropped it. My experience is limited to that 1 class (2008 maybe?) but it was 100% run by a TA who ticked me off from the word go, if there was a professor I didn't communicate with him/her. It didn't help that I had to buy their own publications of readings for the class (I hate that- really? We need to kill a tree? Does no one have a link?) and couldn't return them. I know, probably not helpful, but there are likely a few others here with better experiences.

Thank you for your reply, the TA and buying their own publications is interesting

Reply


Messages In This Thread
University of Idaho - Independent Study - experiences please - by GMT - 07-18-2014, 08:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,083 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,920 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,290 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 645 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,359 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,151 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,778 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,035 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,760 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,659 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)