Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
University of Idaho - Independent Study - experiences please
#4
I took one course (a one-credit lab actually) and had a good experience. I liked the teacher. The course I took was very independent, and I only interacted with the teacher when he graded the assignments. There were no discussion boards including other students or anything like that in my class. The process (registration, etc.) was smooth. I used my community college testing center as the proctor for the final exam.
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
University of Idaho - Independent Study - experiences please - by topdog98 - 07-18-2014, 08:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,071 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,881 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,284 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 641 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,342 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,147 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,766 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,035 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,751 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,645 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)