07-20-2007, 10:11 AM
The Southern people tried to walk away from the federal mess in 1860 and '61. It changed the face of the union from a compact of voluntary states to a union shackled by the chains of force and coercion. It's been downhill since then.
Yet, a rank Congress, a dishonest President, and the revisionist judges are only part of the problem. Yes, throw them out! But how? Corruption is at the State level, too, (shock :eek: ), and it's aggravating when the elections are rigged. In Arkansas, I can tell you stories of payoffs and corruption that would curl your hair. Our beloved Secretary of State, the disHon. Charlie Daniels, who is sworn to uphold fair and honest elections, publically said that their was so much ballot corruption in Arkansas' 2004 election cycle, that he wasn't going to worry about it. There was just too much of it to deal with. Unbelievable!
Yet, a rank Congress, a dishonest President, and the revisionist judges are only part of the problem. Yes, throw them out! But how? Corruption is at the State level, too, (shock :eek: ), and it's aggravating when the elections are rigged. In Arkansas, I can tell you stories of payoffs and corruption that would curl your hair. Our beloved Secretary of State, the disHon. Charlie Daniels, who is sworn to uphold fair and honest elections, publically said that their was so much ballot corruption in Arkansas' 2004 election cycle, that he wasn't going to worry about it. There was just too much of it to deal with. Unbelievable!
Southron Boy
CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law
DSST: Technical Writing
CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law
DSST: Technical Writing


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)