Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WGU MBA-HM first impressions and ongoing comments
#28
Knocked out Decision Analysis pretty quickly. It wasn't bad at all -- the vast majority of it was using various modules in a decision analysis tool (POM) and interpreting the output. Pretty straightforward and pretty easy after some instruction on how to use the tool. My term ends on 10/31. I'd like to try to knock out Risk Management before the end of the term. But, even if I don't, I'll have completed 19 graduate CU's (credit equivalents) in 6 months, with 17 left to go. Definitely looking like I'll be wrapping up the MBA in my 2nd term, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

dmjacobsen | http://donaldjacobsen.com
Author, nurse, and all-around awesome guy
MSN Executive Leadership - The University of Memphis - 2016
MBA Healthcare Management - Western Governors University - 2015
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WGU MBA-HM first impressions and ongoing comments - by dmjacobsen - 10-15-2014, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)