02-27-2015, 07:50 AM
lavagirl Wrote:I see that on your screenshot highlighted TECEPS. Try to click on MoodleRooms. In MoodleRooms your TECEP will be listed too. Click on TECEP link inside the MoodleRooms. And then proceed with steps 3 and 4. ( Few weeks ago I got the message from TESC that they made some changes and TECEPs are now in MoodleRooms. )
Might be a phased rollout then; I have two distinct links between Moodlerooms and TECEPs, and only my actual online classes are listed in Moodlerooms despite my 8 TECEPs so far. I can't click Moodlerooms either other than to switch from the TECEP tab (the TECEP tab opening a new link to find your exam in, which is where I kept ending up in earlier).
Not a big deal for me either way; I just wanted to see if I at least scored 70% though, considering the way the TECEPs are being introduced/refreshed as of late. Thanks again.
Probably also helps that I signed up for my November TECEP a while back; I wonder if that might have affected it.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)