Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Course/test advice
#6
cookderosa Wrote:College Plus doesn't offer you anything you can't already do for yourself for free. Liberty U will accept you without going through College Plus.
I believe you can get a discount on the enrollment fee if you're with CP and go through one of their partner colleges (that's how it worked for TESC). But Cook's right.

And I'll say it because I do agree with those on here who do say it: if you're in CP, they should be able to tell/show/help you how to pass these tests and provide you with, or point you in the direction of, the resources you need. Ask your coach.
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Course/test advice - by amari87 - 03-18-2015, 04:16 PM
Course/test advice - by hightecrebel - 03-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Course/test advice - by Westerner - 03-19-2015, 12:14 AM
Course/test advice - by cookderosa - 03-19-2015, 08:54 AM
Course/test advice - by Westerner - 03-20-2015, 01:02 AM
Course/test advice - by Westerner - 03-20-2015, 01:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 820 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 3,042 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,330 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,340 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,184 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,494 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,585 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 2,044 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,293 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)