Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Torah College - Has Anyone Taken Any UL Courses?
#5
Devanna Wrote:I think you might be the guinea pig. Smile

I decided it doesn't bode well that there are more people running for President than have taken Torah College credits...:roflol:

Looks like I'm back to considering the Civil War...
"I dwell in Possibility."  Emily Dickinson
2011-12  CLEP
 Int Psych - 75 / H G & D - 69 / Ed Psych - 72 / Am Lit - 80  / A & I Lit - 75 / Eng Lit - 73 2012-13  SL  Eng Comp I - 95.3% P /
Eng Comp II - 97.5% P 2014  EC/UEXCEL  Ab Psych - A / Soc Psych - A / Psych A & A - A  / Gerontology - A / Info Lit - P 2015 BYU Sport Psych - A / DSST Sub Abuse - 470 / Int World Rel - 481 / H T Y H - 465 / Tor College HIS 301 - 81% P 2016 EC LA498 Capstone - A
1991 AA Liberal Arts USNY Regents College
2016 BSLA Magna Cum Laude Excelsior College  - A 5 year journey COMPLETED!

2017-2019 Study.com Certs. - Am Lit/Brit Lit/Shakespeare/Poetry Review Shmoop - Shakespeare's Plays/Shakespeare in Context/Women's Lit
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Torah College - Has Anyone Taken Any UL Courses? - by SuZQ2 - 06-05-2015, 10:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,760 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,771 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,813 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,925 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 383 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 424 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,422 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,464 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,129 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,983 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)