Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Inactive status/spouse??
#3
Prloko Wrote:I think the below is what may be of importance to you. It seems that you have to show academic progress. I'm wondering, since you've bee sending in transcripts, if that counts as activity for the school. If not, below looks like you can pay the $75 and show you've been active?


  • Pay the $75 reactivation fee and provide transcripts demonstrating academic progress (i.e., that they have attempted at least 3 credits) for each 12-month period whose anniversary is the date on which their most recently attempted Thomas Edison State College course or other credit-earning option began. Students who choose this route will be governed by the academic policies in place at the time of their original enrollment with the College.

Military students with a valid Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) agreement with Thomas Edison State College, as well as veteran students and veteran family members, and who remain in “Inactive” status for five consecutive years, must reapply for admission to return to the College and will be governed by the academic policies and degree programs in place at the time of their readmission

Thanks! You may be right -- I took a health-related school break for a few years after applying, and then sent a transcript in spring of 2013, so maybe it was just under the 5 year period and they are counting it as "academic progress". So I wonder how I find out what the residency requirements in the academic policies in 2008/09?
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Inactive status/spouse?? - by Mamasaphire - 10-15-2015, 07:47 AM
Inactive status/spouse?? - by Prloko - 10-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Inactive status/spouse?? - by Mamasaphire - 10-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Inactive status/spouse?? - by Prloko - 10-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Inactive status/spouse?? - by Mamasaphire - 10-15-2015, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)