Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I turn FEMA into college credit for the lowest price
#12
dfrecore Wrote:A cheaper (but not faster) way to do it is to go through TESC. Take 4 ALEKS courses in 1 month ($20 for 12cr), free Kaplan (3cr), free Ethics (2cr), free TEEX (6cr), free NFA (3cr), 1 Saylor course ($25 for 3cr), and 1 TECEP ($111 for 3cr), and you have 32cr for $156. Not bad. But not fast.

you rock.
This is what I would do if I were starting from scratch in your shoes. But, I think he has already got his FEMA courses done.....

I think the consensus here so far is that no one has really *done* what you're trying to do. It's going to cost you an application fee, but IMO, you should apply and pay the fee. Send your transcripts, and enroll as a degree seeking student at COSC- this will generate an evaluation. Register for 1 class and while you're in progress, request your transcript. Everything will be on there- you can just finish out your class and call it done (or continue to earn a degree!)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I turn FEMA into college credit for the lowest price - by cookderosa - 11-05-2015, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,622 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,759 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,885 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 366 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 402 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,393 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,084 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,953 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 558 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 761 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)