Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Books for classes
#1
Where are you getting your books for LSU, EC, Penn Foster and other traditional/online classes? I just purchased from half.com but felt that there could be a less expensive source.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Books for classes - by 4dkids - 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Books for classes - by ShotoJuku - 09-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Books for classes - by Matymus - 09-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Books for classes - by jec959 - 09-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Books for classes - by cookderosa - 09-13-2007, 10:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,007 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Need Classes Now malakaka 8 2,046 12-20-2025, 11:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I need cheap classes to boost GPA introsequence 25 14,068 06-09-2025, 08:21 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,573 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Franklin U $5250/yr unlimited classes for union members & families wow 2 2,245 10-31-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: wow
  Need Music Classes Firedup4Jesus 15 6,389 05-23-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: amomwholearns
  Any leads on cheap-ish studio art classes? RachelB 6 3,714 05-13-2024, 07:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Shout out to Dustin on the other Channel -Great Books Charles Fout 4 2,300 12-09-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Books that Shaped America Charles Fout 2 1,735 09-24-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
Lightbulb College classes in high school, Transfer Policy? pilot 3 2,998 02-02-2023, 01:18 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)