Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Torah College - Has Anyone Taken Any UL Courses?
#18
LadyLearner, just wondered how the Torah Abnormal Psych went?


ladylearner Wrote:Since reading your post, I took another look at Torah College Credits and I am considering Abnormal Psych and Research Methods. If I decide to take one or both of these, I will be sure to let you guys know all about my experience Smile.

The cost with the summer discount is the same as Uexcel but online proctoring is a big plus.
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Torah College - Has Anyone Taken Any UL Courses? - by Mamasaphire - 11-14-2015, 06:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,817 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,795 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,825 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,936 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 391 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 432 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,438 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,472 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,140 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 2,006 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)