Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back
#10
ryoder Wrote:I am back. I have a cousin who is looking at getting a second degre in psychology and I decided to buy the REA Educational Psychology book to learn a bit myself. Then I signed up here for a paid instantcert account. My plan is to complete all of the tesc requirements for psychology starting with Clep, dsst, and tecep. Then I'll see what I want to do next. So how fast do you guys think I can complete this Clep? Educational Psychology. I took intro to psychology a few years ago.

hi Ryan! Nice to see you again Smile

I used the REA Ed Psych and like you, I took it after intro psych. I didn't find it exceptionally difficult.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-18-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm back - by rebel100 - 11-18-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm back - by rebel100 - 11-18-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm back - by Lindagerr - 11-19-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm back - by LaterBloomer - 11-20-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-20-2015, 10:58 AM
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-20-2015, 12:44 PM
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-20-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm back - by cookderosa - 11-20-2015, 01:39 PM
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-21-2015, 12:18 PM
I'm back - by videogamesrock - 11-21-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm back - by ryoder - 11-21-2015, 08:30 PM
I'm back - by videogamesrock - 11-21-2015, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,430 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 2,017 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  These Rural Texans Opted Out of a Degree. This Community College Wants Them Back LevelUP 1 1,521 12-22-2023, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  A Look Back at College Closures and Mergers in 2023 LevelUP 0 1,628 12-22-2023, 11:09 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  9 Self Limiting Beliefs That Are Holding You Back from Success LevelUP 0 1,238 08-24-2022, 06:09 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University Buys land, wait 5 years, sell it back for 2.5x profit... bjcheung77 0 1,451 05-16-2022, 03:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  College majors that pay you back (2021) sanantone 15 5,019 08-17-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Lightbulb Back to school after 23 years carebear_007 25 7,734 02-03-2021, 06:58 PM
Last Post: davewill
  ACTFL is back through 5/31/2023! dfrecore 8 3,888 01-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  TEEX Cyber courses are back with more credits rvm 152 56,494 03-04-2020, 04:05 AM
Last Post: cwendy111

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)