01-03-2016, 02:36 PM
I do have a bit of sympathy for these folks. When you're 17 or 18 and start making the decisions that lead to massive student debt, you don't necessarily have the knowledge or experience to know how much you're hobbling yourself - Especially when conventional wisdom (and parents, as I heard a few times in the video) tells you that you MUST go to college to make something of yourself. That tune only changed in the last 5 years or so.
Completed since 10/30/15:
Saylor: Principles of Marketing | Principles of Management
Free: Kaplan PLA | Cybersecurity for Everyone | Cybersecurity for Business | CPCU Ethics
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra | College Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Intro to Stats |
Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Religion | Accounting I | Microeconomics
Next up: TECEP Psychology of Women
Saylor: Principles of Marketing | Principles of Management
Free: Kaplan PLA | Cybersecurity for Everyone | Cybersecurity for Business | CPCU Ethics
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra | College Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Intro to Stats |
Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Religion | Accounting I | Microeconomics
Next up: TECEP Psychology of Women


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)