Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Volunteers for Qualitative Research Course Assignment
#4
I'll do it, time permitting, PM sent.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Volunteers for Qualitative Research Course Assignment - by rebel100 - 03-03-2016, 10:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ai Research Trainer for those with a bachelor's or higher TINASAM 1 1,969 09-29-2025, 07:44 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Advice Needed: Survey Research Project on Non Traditional Students CreativeLearner 8 2,493 09-11-2025, 07:11 PM
Last Post: CreativeLearner
  Big N research positions scorpion 0 1,585 07-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Last Post: scorpion
  NSA declassified guide to Internet research yb1 1 1,823 01-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Last Post: defscarlett
  Doing research that makes a difference sanantone 5 2,744 02-27-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Please help with research topic! soliloquy 5 2,934 06-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  Any Market Research Analysts? Levi 0 1,558 02-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Levi
  Working since 6am, I have 2 pages written for final HRM assignment ryoder 7 3,964 09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)