03-30-2016, 02:59 PM
Prloko Wrote:Is there any update on this resource?
Sorry, I never followed-up with them. It was mostly because my two inquiries went completely unanswered. That was a big red light for me. Sure, they have a 72hr refund, but...if I can't get an answer BEFORE they have my money, I'm concerned about how that refund process will go.
I really hope someone finds out what they're all about to share here, though. I'd really like to hear from one of their customers about the experience. If no one HERE is a customer, I don't really know where to even begin looking for reviews.
COMPELTED
CLEP: Calculus (75), Precalculus (71), Info Sys and Comp Apps (78), College Mathematics (63), College Algebra (65).
SL: Calc I, Calc II, C++, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Business Ethics, Prin of Mgmt, Bus. Law, A&P I, A&P II
Study.com: Principles of Marketing, Microbiology
edX: Intro to Dif. Eq., Linear Dif. Eq.
UND Ind. Study: Discrete Math
APU/AMU: Linear Algebra, Mathmatical Modeling
TECEP: Nutrition
B&M: Far too many!
CLEP: Calculus (75), Precalculus (71), Info Sys and Comp Apps (78), College Mathematics (63), College Algebra (65).
SL: Calc I, Calc II, C++, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Business Ethics, Prin of Mgmt, Bus. Law, A&P I, A&P II
Study.com: Principles of Marketing, Microbiology
edX: Intro to Dif. Eq., Linear Dif. Eq.
UND Ind. Study: Discrete Math
APU/AMU: Linear Algebra, Mathmatical Modeling
TECEP: Nutrition
B&M: Far too many!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)