Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com ACE credit recommendations? $200 for 6 credits
#54
Is anyone still registered with Study.com? I had a friend try to send me multiple referrals so I could get the 20% discount and he the $10 credit, but as much as he tried and tried, I never received.

I'd like to help someone out and get $40 off my first month. Smile

Please PM me and I'll reply with an email address to send the referral. Thanks!

Brad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com ACE credit recommendations? $200 for 6 credits - by bees.in.fl - 04-17-2016, 11:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,880 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,355 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,071 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,067 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,742 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,069 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  Spanish Credit Coachr21 7 1,934 04-05-2026, 12:56 PM
Last Post: wow
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,060 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,017 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,521 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)