Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options?
#9
dfrecore Wrote:Ok, I put together a plan for you.

Let me know if you need additional help.

Wow...I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much for putting all of that together! If there's any way I can return the favor please let me know.

I didn't know about the $2,000 Residency Waiver Fee. That puts a bit of a kink in things. But I think I can figure out a way...

Okay, I can do this! Time to get to work. I'll keep this thread updated with my progress as I go along.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by Nodaclu - 04-19-2016, 10:21 AM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by KayV - 04-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 05-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by alzee - 05-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by l8989v - 06-14-2016, 02:32 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 06-14-2016, 03:33 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 06-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by KayV - 06-14-2016, 06:21 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by KayV - 06-15-2016, 08:31 AM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 08-15-2016, 09:51 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by icampy - 10-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by Flelm - 10-15-2016, 01:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,107 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking into AA/AALS/AAS BOG options, with an eventual BA in mind degreedude80 1 1,094 12-31-2025, 12:59 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,648 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  New Georgetown Coursera Bachelors smartdegree 84 35,897 07-29-2025, 10:32 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,260 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  3 Year Bachelors from a Community College natshar 4 3,114 06-03-2025, 09:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Any accelerated online engineering bachelors out there? jobojoe285 13 29,087 04-11-2025, 07:15 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Cheapest Way to Get a U.S. Degree? International Credits & Alternative Options DragonDF 8 7,182 02-09-2025, 02:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,230 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Best Options For Fast Credits harrypotter 11 4,435 05-10-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: harrypotter

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)