Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options?
#26
AJ_Atlanta, jsd, and bjcheung77...thank you all VERY much! That really helps. Smile

bjcheung77 Wrote:You are not required to do the course work, just exam it until you get it. For the ALEKS courses, I do the initial assessment, work a few topics, do the second/subsequent assessments until I get 70%.

I keep forgetting that I can do that with some of these. I keep locking myself into the CLEP/DSST mindset of having to study until I *know* I can pass. Thanks for the reminder!

Quote:I am stalling at the moment with Stats, I am not getting the concepts, but that's the good part, I learn more with each pie section...

Oh God, Stats. I haven't passed a math class since I *barely* passed Trigonometry my Junior year of high school in 1987. I figure I'm going to have to take a remedial math class, then basic College Algebra, before I can even attempt Statistics again. Sad
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by Nodaclu - 04-21-2016, 05:03 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 04-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by KayV - 04-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 05-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by alzee - 05-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by l8989v - 06-14-2016, 02:32 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 06-14-2016, 03:33 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 06-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by KayV - 06-14-2016, 06:21 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by KayV - 06-15-2016, 08:31 AM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by jsd - 08-15-2016, 09:51 PM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by icampy - 10-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Need Bachelors in 6 Months...Options? - by Flelm - 10-15-2016, 01:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,150 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking into AA/AALS/AAS BOG options, with an eventual BA in mind degreedude80 1 1,127 12-31-2025, 12:59 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,859 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  New Georgetown Coursera Bachelors smartdegree 84 36,151 07-29-2025, 10:32 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,360 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  3 Year Bachelors from a Community College natshar 4 3,165 06-03-2025, 09:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Any accelerated online engineering bachelors out there? jobojoe285 13 29,246 04-11-2025, 07:15 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Cheapest Way to Get a U.S. Degree? International Credits & Alternative Options DragonDF 8 7,348 02-09-2025, 02:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,335 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Best Options For Fast Credits harrypotter 11 4,492 05-10-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: harrypotter

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)