[SIZE="2"]The other day RJC311 suggested to me that I check out "The Math Tutor" DVD that is available via Amazon to assist me in my math woes. I just received it a few short hours ago and have made GREAT PROGRESS just by watching the first few lessons. If the balance of the DVD can help me as much as the first few chapters I have NO DOUBT that I CAN & WILL OVERCOME my math worries and PASS CLEP College Mathematics!!!!
THANKS RJC311 - This DVD is TERRIFIC!!!!!![/SIZE]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...902806-4227339
THANKS RJC311 - This DVD is TERRIFIC!!!!!![/SIZE]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...902806-4227339
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)