Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Liberal Arts Capstone mentor feedback
#46
I'm finishing up the course with Steve Ryan. I chose him based on much of the feedback I read here and I am very happy with the choice. He gives sample papers, lots of guidance and is a more than fair grader. Having those sample papers really, really helped me figure out how to structure the project. Definitely recommend him.


Messages In This Thread
TESU Liberal Arts Capstone mentor feedback - by msd2012 - 07-16-2016, 03:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,448 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,902 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 15,983 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,931 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 9,842 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,801 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,913 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,020 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 5,972 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,614 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)