07-18-2016, 04:13 AM
And the last task was returned for revisions.
Although I don't see where the task directions require me to submit the powerpoint file separately from providing the Panapto link, the comments said I needed to submit the presentation document. Which could only be the powerpoint.
Resubmitted today and now am 168 in queue.
Although I don't see where the task directions require me to submit the powerpoint file separately from providing the Panapto link, the comments said I needed to submit the presentation document. Which could only be the powerpoint.
Resubmitted today and now am 168 in queue.
-Dina
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)