11-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Hi,
I am overwhelmed by all the support here....and you have changed my attitude!
I want a college degree and I will get my college degree.
I will do what it takes.I will look at the immediate picture which is to get through Algebra. I have a ton of options and will explore them.
I am taking the week-end off and going shopping.....what a cure!
Thanks so much everybody!
Brenda
I am overwhelmed by all the support here....and you have changed my attitude!
I want a college degree and I will get my college degree.
I will do what it takes.I will look at the immediate picture which is to get through Algebra. I have a ton of options and will explore them.
I am taking the week-end off and going shopping.....what a cure!
Thanks so much everybody!
Brenda
Sincerely, Brenda
A&P B
Microbiology B
Pathophysiology A
English Comp with Essay C
Intro to Soc 63
Intro to Psych 65
Lifespan Dev Psych B
Gerontology C
Info Tech Comp Applications 53
A&I Literature 62
History 1 52
Working on at present:
Algebra and Public Speaking
Left:
Technical Writing
Chemistry
Statistics
Ethics
Religion
Spanish 1
Phy Ed
Working toward BS-Nursing
A&P B
Microbiology B
Pathophysiology A
English Comp with Essay C
Intro to Soc 63
Intro to Psych 65
Lifespan Dev Psych B
Gerontology C
Info Tech Comp Applications 53
A&I Literature 62
History 1 52
Working on at present:
Algebra and Public Speaking
Left:
Technical Writing
Chemistry
Statistics
Ethics
Religion
Spanish 1
Phy Ed
Working toward BS-Nursing


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)