11-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Ok, for those of you who think you need a class- call TODAY to your local community or junior college. We have 2 here, and both offer a winter class option. At both schools it is 10 days long. One calls it winterum, the other calls it minisemester. Anyway, it is a longer class period (4-8pm for example) but only 10 DAYS!! If I had to do statistics I would jump on it. Between both of my colleges here, there are over 50 class choices (a few online by the way- so if you are interested I have included the links). So, if you want to do a short class to kick start your funk, give your LOCAL school a try!
Scott Community College, Bettendorf, IA EICCD - Eastern Iowa Community College District
Black Hawk College, Moline, IL Black Hawk College! (registration opens tomorrow)
Scott Community College, Bettendorf, IA EICCD - Eastern Iowa Community College District
Black Hawk College, Moline, IL Black Hawk College! (registration opens tomorrow)

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)