Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hit a wall
#24
Johanna Wrote:OK so I need to get moving again - what's up with that? I have not taken a single exam since I have started dreading statistics (back when Steelers was taking it, lol) and somehow I have hit a brick wall in my progress. I am stalled at 89 credits. I don't know what is wrong with me and how I can get out of my funk - I am just so sick of it all. Anyone experienced this?
I've been thru this many times along the road. In fact, I seem to be in a rut again with Penn Foster Business Statistics. I've dreaded this course all along and put it off until 3rd from last. I'm 2/3 of the way done with just the proctored final remaining and seem to have lost interest and confidence. To get moving again, I've put a "reward" in place for myself when I finish the course. I've always wanted a Martin acoustic guitar, and although it was supposed to be my "reward" for finishing my bachelor's, I'm moving it up to mark the successful completion of statistics. Maybe that will get me motivated again. I'll just have to come up with another "reward" for finishing my degree!
-Need 6 more credits for Excelsior College BS in General Business
-Tested out of 46 credits to date
Credits to finish:
Operations Mgmt-CSU-Pueblo MGMT 311
Business Policy- CSU Pueblo MGMT 485 or TESC exam???
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hit a wall - by Johanna - 11-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Hit a wall - by mapalo - 11-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Hit a wall - by ImustStudy - 11-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Hit a wall - by snazzlefrag - 11-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Hit a wall - by adnerbe - 11-09-2007, 08:01 AM
Hit a wall - by ShotoJuku - 11-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Hit a wall - by skyfall123 - 11-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Hit a wall - by snazzlefrag - 11-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Hit a wall - by never2late - 11-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Hit a wall - by ShotoJuku - 11-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Hit a wall - by SimonTam - 11-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Hit a wall - by Johanna - 11-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Hit a wall - by skyfall123 - 11-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Hit a wall - by jec959 - 11-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Hit a wall - by Librevore - 11-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Hit a wall - by mapalo - 11-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Hit a wall - by rdegrand - 11-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Hit a wall - by mapalo - 11-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Hit a wall - by PeteDude - 11-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Hit a wall - by adnerbe - 11-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Hit a wall - by ShotoJuku - 11-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Hit a wall - by cookderosa - 11-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Hit a wall - by aisha38 - 11-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Hit a wall - by hunter2115 - 11-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Hit a wall - by ImustStudy - 11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Hit a wall - by certifiednetpro - 11-14-2007, 12:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  massage wall Makica 3 1,837 05-23-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  At a brick wall sweetcrabhoney 26 6,764 12-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Last Post: rebel100
  How much longer until we're ready? Hit a brick wall... ajbags 11 3,557 04-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: KittenMittens

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)