Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternative Options Weren't Mentioned in High School (now I'm a little mad)
#6
The College Board site says for homeschool students to call the AP coordinator. I'm assuming, at least in theory and if the coordinator does their job, they will figure out where the homeschool student can test. It even says they can arrange ap exams for overseas students. I would think it can be done at least most of the time.

I included the UNC Friday center with people I graduated hs with in mind. A bunch of people who were four-year college bound were trying to get a head start at the community college over the summer. But there aren't too many classes offered over the summer and students with seniority get to register first. So it didn't really work out the way they wanted. Some of my classmates would be going to schools where $700/class or more is typical- they may have not minded the price.

I will definitely be trying to get the word out about CLEP when I hear someone is going college!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Alternative Options Weren't Mentioned in High School (now I'm a little mad) - by OakLakeNC - 09-21-2016, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,302 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Why So Many High-Achieving Students Are Being Diagnosed With ADHD LevelUP 11 1,421 07-06-2026, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,106 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,185 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,006 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Looking into AA/AALS/AAS BOG options, with an eventual BA in mind degreedude80 1 1,094 12-31-2025, 12:59 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Oakford Academy - International Language School bjcheung77 6 4,308 12-15-2025, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Mergers, Partnerships, Private school choice bjcheung77 0 993 11-27-2025, 02:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,661 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduated - graduate school supernoms 5 2,292 11-07-2025, 03:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)