09-23-2016, 07:30 PM
OakLakeNC Wrote:I hope you guys keep pushing the AP tests. It sounds like it is something someone needs to make a fuss about before anything gets done. You were entitled to go a public school in the first place- taking a few tests shouldn't be a be deal.
I disagree, but I'm sympathetic. Sometimes you have to pick your battles in life and let go of those you're not going to win anytime soon (like this one). That negative energy making a fuss is better spent preparing for the exam. I like cookerosa's advice to go to homeschool groups for pointers on locating friendly AP sites and alternative methods of credit that might work for the same topic. It may be necessary to travel further, but it may be worth it for 8 credits in something that's hard to substitute. Looking for friendly sites is better than trying to change the politics in the closest school district.
TESU BA CS and Math (graduated December 2016)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)