Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighterline English Composition II Review
#6
Thanks Rowan555, keep these coming as I plan on taking a lot of the courses your son is taking. I still haven't decided on how I want to pursue these credits. I have so many options. I'm slightly leaning towards the CLEP since I already took Modular CLEP so kind of know what I'm looking at. The TECEP might be a great option also.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Straighterline English Composition II Review - by Synicaal - 11-03-2016, 06:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,358 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,349 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 18,213 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin HELP! Straighterline to AA Degree options kevinmane 10 3,086 11-30-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 631,847 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 3,044 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  StraighterLine pricing changes... bjcheung77 13 8,817 10-08-2025, 09:43 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  Anyone take already StC English 205 Composition? pluggingalong 0 1,182 08-08-2025, 07:41 AM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  1-Day Only: Straighterline free semester Kelly4altcreds 4 2,380 08-07-2025, 12:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SL English Composition 1 homeschoolmom1 1 1,335 08-06-2025, 09:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)