So i'm slowly getting to the point where the end is in sight, but i'm a little confused about how to time things correctly this year, how long things take at TESU and when to apply etc. I understand that I should get in before the summer, because of possible changes to the degree plans
From application how long does it take to get credits across from ACE and get get enrolled.
I will be transferring everything in except the capstone. Can I just start the capstone right away once the application process is finished?
How long is the capstone course?
How long does it take for the graduation to happen after the capstone? because I also need to plan out finances for the final payment.
At what stage in the process are payments made? application $75, then capstone $1500, then graduation/waiver $2000+$300
I am hoping to be finished all of my last courses by the middle of March.
From application how long does it take to get credits across from ACE and get get enrolled.
I will be transferring everything in except the capstone. Can I just start the capstone right away once the application process is finished?
How long is the capstone course?
How long does it take for the graduation to happen after the capstone? because I also need to plan out finances for the final payment.
At what stage in the process are payments made? application $75, then capstone $1500, then graduation/waiver $2000+$300
I am hoping to be finished all of my last courses by the middle of March.
TESU: Capstone completed 
Study.com: Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction (6)
Patten: Academic Strategies, Child Growth and Development, Reading, Writing, and Research, Social Psych, Lifespan Development, American Government (18)
Shmoop: Drugs in Lit, Holocaust Lit, Poetry, Lit in the Media, Modernist Lit, Shakespeare's Plays, Western Lit, Women's Lit, British Lit, Euro History (30)
SL: Cultural Anthropology, English Comp I, English Comp II, Biology, Intro Comm, Environmental Science, Philosophy, C++, Religion (27)
TEEX: Cyber Security for Business Professionals, Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals (6)
Sophia: Art History, Psychology, Sociology, Visual Comm, Dev Teams (13)
ALEKS: Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry (15)
NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators (2)
Kaplan: Documenting Experiences (3)
ACTFL: Reading Proficiency Test (6)
CPCU: Ethics (2)

Study.com: Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction (6)
Patten: Academic Strategies, Child Growth and Development, Reading, Writing, and Research, Social Psych, Lifespan Development, American Government (18)
Shmoop: Drugs in Lit, Holocaust Lit, Poetry, Lit in the Media, Modernist Lit, Shakespeare's Plays, Western Lit, Women's Lit, British Lit, Euro History (30)
SL: Cultural Anthropology, English Comp I, English Comp II, Biology, Intro Comm, Environmental Science, Philosophy, C++, Religion (27)
TEEX: Cyber Security for Business Professionals, Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals (6)
Sophia: Art History, Psychology, Sociology, Visual Comm, Dev Teams (13)
ALEKS: Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry (15)
NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators (2)
Kaplan: Documenting Experiences (3)
ACTFL: Reading Proficiency Test (6)
CPCU: Ethics (2)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)