Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BSBA HR TESU - Upper level courses Penn Foster
#13
gremlinbrawler Wrote:Can I do this before I am fully enrolled? I have applied and been accepted but I am currently waiting on TESU to receive all of my transcripts.
In the e-mail I got after they received my first few transcripts they said that I do have access to academic advising so I assume that I can. If I were to send an e-mail to them do I have to tell them all of the courses I have already taken or can I simply ask if certain courses will cover certain requirements?

Yes you can! How would people know what courses to enroll in without advising? Or if their courses would transfer?
Also, I'm currently not enrolled (will be in march for TECEP), but have sent and received plenty of emails to advising Smile
Started Sept. 2016 -Thomas Edison State Univeristy - BSBA - Marketing 120/120 DONE
ACE/ALT 41 CR
TECEP: 15 CR
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra l College Algebra l Statistics l
The Institutes: Ethics
Saylor: Principles of Marketing
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
CSU CBE: Market Research l
TECEP: Strategic Management l  Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Community College B&M Courses (2013-2015) 64 CR General Ed. and Business
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on  
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BSBA HR TESU - Upper level courses Penn Foster - by TESUAbroad - 02-16-2017, 05:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 866 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,965 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,193 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 795 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,437 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,157 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,518 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,721 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 630,273 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 56 12,633 11-13-2025, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)