Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
30 credits in 3 Months? Is it possible
#22
Synicaal Wrote:Just to update everyone :

Started September 17th - October 24th : Earned 26 credits.
September 17th - December 17th Projection : 48 Credits

So yes 30credits in 3months is very doable. Even if I don't take the 2 more CLEPs I am planning on taking by Mid-December I will still earn 42 Credits in 3 Months. I am passing my 5 CC classes right now so that is 16credits I will Have regardless I hit the min passing grade as of now so they can kind of be counted.


September 17th 2016 - January 24th 2017 : 66 Credits

Or

July 16th 2016 - January 24th 2017 : 82 Credits

It is most certainly doable I really like the quote below what will be this post its some great advice from cookderosa.

By Month

July: 6
August: 10
September (decided to switch my SUNY plan to TESU): 14
October: 12
November: 6 (Kind of wondering what the heck I did this month such a weak month)
December: 25 (This includes 16 Credits from finishing a semester at a CC)
January: 9
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
30 credits in 3 Months? Is it possible - by jsd - 09-29-2016, 08:41 AM
30 credits in 3 Months? Is it possible - by FafaS - 02-16-2017, 03:38 PM
30 credits in 3 Months? Is it possible - by Synicaal - 02-17-2017, 07:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,815 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,122 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,551 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,292 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,620 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,449 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,385 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 97 43,435 07-30-2025, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  another way to possibly earn college credits krush 4 4,443 03-19-2025, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Way to Get a U.S. Degree? International Credits & Alternative Options DragonDF 8 7,357 02-09-2025, 02:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)