Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BSBA HR TESU - Upper level courses Penn Foster
#26
I also recently noticed that this page - BSBA Degree in HR Management/Organizational Management at Thomas Edison State University says I only need 3 Mathematics credits. On my plan I have:
-Quantitative Literacy (MAT 121) - Which I know is a solid requirement - Section A. of my plan - intellectual/practical skills.
-Statistics (STA 211) - In section E. Mathematics
-& Intermediate Algebra (MAT 115) - In section E. Mathematics

So I absolutely hate math - Are all of these completely necessary? I know that the Quantitative Literacy is non-negotiable but can that count as my 3 math credits if I add another free elective to my intellectual practical skills section?

And do I need 6 math credits for some reason or do you think they may have changed this since the time that you made my plan? It seems to say on the page that I only need 3 unless I'm looking at the wrong page or something.

If the Quantitative Literacy is not allowed to count as my math credits then can I just take Statistics OR Algebra as my math requirement and add other free elective of something else?
I also just realized that perhaps you put 6 math credits on my plan because I never specified that I wanted as few math courses as possible.

Sorry if I'm missing something! I'm trying to get better at understanding the degree requirements but it all gets quite confusing. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BSBA HR TESU - Upper level courses Penn Foster - by gremlinbrawler - 02-21-2017, 03:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 869 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,972 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,194 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 796 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,441 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,158 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,520 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,722 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 630,311 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 56 12,640 11-13-2025, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)