I passed with a 69% I’ll take it. So psyched!! Coming from mainly doing SL and Study to having to do a TECEP, it took a completely different approach. I read a majority of the book but I really focused on Nyrapys cram session while reading. I love how his go in order with the book. Then someone posted the test description and I just followed that. Probably should have followed that from the beginning. Thank you for doing that!
Bribaric notes covered stuff straight from Multiple choice and essay questions. Bribaric notes are absolutely clutch and necessarily. Thank you for letting me use them!
My suggestions:
Know reasons for differentiation strategy
5 force models
ways to implement competitive advantage
Know diversification (HEAVY)
Define diversification
different strategies involves
when to use it
questions like that
Know Strategic Alliance
meaning definition
types of strategic alliance
pros and cons
a reason not to have a strategic alliance
Corporate Culture (HEAVY)
Know corporate culture
It was Corporate Culture
Vision VS Mission Know this.
Competitive Advantage
I used nyrappys lists, Quizlet, and Bribaric, and the text.
http://www.cram.com/flashcards/strategy-6646620
Bribaric notes covered stuff straight from Multiple choice and essay questions. Bribaric notes are absolutely clutch and necessarily. Thank you for letting me use them!
My suggestions:
Know reasons for differentiation strategy
5 force models
ways to implement competitive advantage
Know diversification (HEAVY)
Define diversification
different strategies involves
when to use it
questions like that
Know Strategic Alliance
meaning definition
types of strategic alliance
pros and cons
a reason not to have a strategic alliance
Corporate Culture (HEAVY)
Know corporate culture
It was Corporate Culture
Vision VS Mission Know this.
Competitive Advantage
I used nyrappys lists, Quizlet, and Bribaric, and the text.
http://www.cram.com/flashcards/strategy-6646620


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)