Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FREE 1-credit business class from Sophia- Developing Effective Teams
#20
I couldn't choose it as a course. I took a free course once I logged in, so I'm guessing I'm not allowed this one.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FREE 1-credit business class from Sophia- Developing Effective Teams - by dfrecore - 02-24-2017, 02:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 9,837 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 249 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,175 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 858 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,145 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,584 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 255,873 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,191 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,393 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,436 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)