02-24-2017, 02:37 PM
gremlinbrawler Wrote:So I just got back my course evaluation so now I can see everything I need on the student portal for TESU. My degree plan says I need MAT - 115 but that says I need MATT 121 or MATT 119. Does MAT 115 count? Or have they changed this since my plan was made?
MAT-121 is College Algebra, that is required for the BSBA (as is Stats). If the plan came from me, Intermediate Algebra (MAT-115) is not required, but if you're going to do ALEKS, it's the best way to take advantage of the membership and get all of your math in. Int Alg is an extra, but basically free.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)