03-15-2017, 06:28 PM
clep3705 Wrote:According to some documents no longer available that were published on the internet and some of us downloaded, you need to pass 27 or 28 of 50 questions to pass. Think of it as you're going for a C- on a multiple choice final exam. It sounds like you are overstudying. As long as you're not trying to get credit from Howard University, which requires a 70, you only need to answer correctly about 56% of the time.
Dang, I'm conflicted. You've mentioned only needing a C- to pass, but the CLEP website mentions a recommended score of 50 and the Official Study Guide has 60 questions. Wouldn't that mean that I can only get 10 incorrect? I can't find anything on the Internet that says otherwise. It's just odd that an exam with 60 questions requires the same amount correct as an exam with 90 questions. Can you clarify? Thank you!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)