Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help check over my degree plan for TESU
#68
sarg123 Wrote:Ok, maybe I spoke a bit too strongly. If you know a subject, it's not hard.Smile But it will be hard if you don't know it!

This is a lie! Not a matter of opinion but an out and out falsehood. I have taken multiple tests that in the beginning I knew nothing about. I spent time(not weeks and weeks)
studying and then I passed. Just because something is not easy doesn't mean it's hard. There is middle ground, as much as you try to pretend that there's not. I've said it over and over and I'll say it again, go to the Specific Exam Feedback section. There are hundreds, if not thousands of people there who have started from ZERO just like the OP AND they passed. You keep ignoring it doesn't change that fact!


sarg123 Wrote:I was responding to a post that said that you don't need to have exposure to the material and you don't have to study to take the Cleps. Ok, I'll say that I don't THINK that's true. If you have had exposure, or a natural affinity for a subject, of course it will be easier. Most people are good at some things and not at everything. If you liked biology in school, you'll take the biology clep, if you've always been great at literature, it's a no-brainer to take the A&IL clep. Most people are not good at everything, so I think that the other options are good for those scenarios. That's all I'm saying. I agree, I never tried study yet, it just LOOKED easier, but I could be wrong.

No one said you don't have to study to take a test. You are a liar who cannot read. Exposure to the material and studying are two different things. Don't try to lump them together because you don't like the fact that I pointed out how weird it was to choose based on no experience except liking the format.


Messages In This Thread
Please help check over my degree plan for TESU - by Ars457123 - 03-24-2017, 04:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,433 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,879 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,367 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 15,936 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,908 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,785 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,899 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,007 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 5,956 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,583 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)