03-24-2017, 10:14 PM
Almost finished with this course (taking my time), and I take it back: Sophia and Study.com are nothing alike...they share "video" and "transcript", but that's it. I enjoyed Study.com and am grateful for it! I love their use of technology and innovation...but I love Sophia. I love their learning format that reinforces key ideas from different angles and repitition, whereas Study.com is more like a lecture. Neither is "bad" or "good", just different. But I really like Sophia. Wish it was cheaper, lol!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills
Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance
The Institutes: Ethics
Sophia: Proj. Management
Straighterline: Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc
ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats
TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301
NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study
Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance
The Institutes: Ethics
Sophia: Proj. Management
Straighterline: Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc
ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats
TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301
NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study
Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)